Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Pretzel Boy


My Jack LOVES pretzels.



He takes after The Teenager, I think.

While we were at the mall recently, he got to try his first soft pretzel.....and he fell in love.




 
 

Rarely a day goes by without him enjoying a pretzel or two.



It is his favorite afternoon (or morning) snack.



Well, that and bagels with a little bit of peanut butter.



What is your favorite snack?  What about your kiddos?



PS - Pretzels are also a good way to get your kiddo to sit through a photo shoot, just sayin'.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Good thinkin mom. And healthy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids like pretzels too. But they don't have ADORABLE dimples like your lovely children have! Oh my gosh, how cute your kids are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails