Thursday, May 6, 2010

Little Words

Within the last couple of weeks, my husband said these words to me "I'd rather be home than anywhere else."

I love that he said that (he really does melt my heart), but it makes me more conscious of what I say.

Sometimes I try to make him feel guilty for spending time away from our family, but I shouldn't.

He rarely does anything without us, and when he is doing something without us it is because someone asked him to do something. He never makes plans, himself, to spend time away from our family.

I really appreciate everything he does for our family. Like I said in this post, I couldn't ask for a better husband and partner in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails