Thursday, April 8, 2010

Review of March Budget Goals


Goals for the month of March
  1. Keep $500 in savings. Nope, but we spent it on debt reduction.
  2. Stay current on all bills. Complete! :)
  3. Create my "debt repayment time-line". Done!
Goals for the month of April
  1. Save money, as much as possible (at least $1000)
  2. Update budget.
  3. Use only cash for our everyday expenses.

What are your financial goals? How did you do last month (or over the last several months, like me)? Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails