Monday, April 12, 2010

Ady needs your help!

Howdy folks!

Ady needs your help :).

She was chosen as a finalist in WQAD's Beautiful Baby Contest....now, we just need to get the votes.

So, can you swing over to this website and vote for Madelyn? (It is the same picture that is in my header.)

Please ;o)!

You can vote more than once (hopefully for her *grin*) just by clearing your tracking cookies on your browser, and opening a new window.

Or, better yet, you can vote directly from your phone. Just open a new browser each time. :)

Thank you all for helping us out! Let me know if you vote!!!

Happy Monday :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails