Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lasagna Recipe

(Sorry for the bad picture, it was taken with my cell phone)

Lasagna. It is good stuff!

In fact, it is what we had for dinner the other night.

I thought I would share the recipe with y'all here. :) Hope you enjoy. It's delish!

9, cooked, lasagna noodles (you can use the "oven ready" kind, but I don't think they taste as good)
1 jar of spaghetti sauce (you can use two if you like to have sauce to soak up with garlic bread, yum!)
1-2 lbs of hamburger, cooked (season with basil, salt, and pepper) (I use 1lb and more cheese, my mom uses 2 lbs and less cheese....whatever works for you and your family)
1-2 bags of motz. cheese
a large spoonful of grape jelly (I am sure you can use other types of jelly, or even jam, but I have never tried it)
1/2 container of cottage cheese

Combine the hamburger, spaghetti sauce, grape jelly, and cottage cheese in a large bowl.

Drizzle a little bit of the sauce mixture onto the bottom of the pan (9x13).
Place 3 noodles on top of that.
Cover with sauce mixture. Make sure to cover all the noodles, otherwise they will be crunchy.
Cover with cheese.
Repeat. (do not add cheese to the top layer, just leave it as the sauce mixture)

Cover with tin foil. Bake at 350 for one hour. Remove tin foil, add cheese to the top, and bake for another 15 minutes.

Then you let it sit for 15 minutes, serve. :)

Let me know if you try it, and whether you love it or hate it! Enjoy ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails