Friday, April 16, 2010

5 Question Friday!

Good Mornin' folks :). How are you doing? Any exciting plans for the weekend?

It is once again Five Question Friday, and since I haven't participated in a couple weeks, I thought I would just jump right in. :)

1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?
Very interesting question. I can't really think of anything.

I am all about being true to yourself, and acting the same in any given situation. When I was a teenager I would act differently depending on where I was.

I had a personality for church, school, work, home, hanging out with friend.....etc. Whew, it was a lot of work. :)

I guess I should say that I don't use "words" like: lol, irl, jk in real life.

2. Do you still write checks?
Yes! I love to write checks. I am not sure why I love it, but I do.

Plus, I totally don't understand our current banks on-line bill payer. My old bank was super easy, but this one....not so much.

3. Who was your favorite President and why?
Ooh, very good question.

Abraham Lincoln is the first that comes to mind. He truly had a heart for the people. Even thought he had a very difficult home life, he was looking out for the well-being of others.

I have this wish that Glenn Beck will run for President, much like Robin Williams did in "Man of the Year". If he becomes President, more than likely, he will become my favorite "current" President.

4. Are you a yeller?
In a negative way I would have to say no. If I have told Jackers to get out of the kitchen a million times by the end of the day I might yell. Well, I wouldn't really say it is yelling so much as raising my voice.

I yell when I am playing with Jackers....obviously in a positive way. He loves when I chase him around the house.....and yell "I'm gonna come and get you!".

5. Have you ever dumpster dived?
No, eeew!!! That's disgusting. I will never dumpster dive, unless my kids (and Lord help me if they do) decide to "explore" the dumpster and I have to go rescue them. Yuck!

So, I think that you should join in on the fun! If you have a blog, create a post....and if you don't, no worries. Just leave your answers in the comment section. :)

Happy 5 Question Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails