Saturday, April 24, 2010

Chicken Noodle Soup

So, like I have said before....I don't follow recipes, and I just make stuff up. But, per request, here is my chicken noodle soup recipe.

2 cartons of chicken stock
2 cooked chicken breasts, thinly chopped
1/2 package of egg noodles
1 onion (medium), diced
2 cups of carrots, chopped
1 cup of celery (if you want)
3 chicken bouillon cubes
basil
salt and pepper, to taste
chili powder

Basically throw everything together, except for the noodles, in a crock pot. Set on high for around 5 hours (depends on how firm/soft you like your veggies).

Toss all the spices to taste. Sorry it is not specific. I am just a tosser.

About 30-45 minutes before serving toss the noodles in.

Then, it is ready it go :).

It is a pretty standard chicken noodle soup recipe, I think. But, it tastes really good...and I hope you enjoy it.

Let me know if you give it a try :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails