Monday, March 1, 2010

Imagination Library

I wasn't aware of this awesome organization until recently, and unfortunately it is not available in my area. :( *tear*

Anyway, Dolly Parton's Imagination Library is an organization which sends books, free of charge, to children under the age of 5.

How great! Jackson loves to read, and I know he would love receiving a new book in the mail each month...but, like I said our area doesn't have an affiliate.

Anyway, since I can't do it for my children....I thought I would pass the information on to you! :)

Enjoy!

Let me know if you signed up, and if it was easy/difficult etc. Just tell me about your experience, if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails