Friday, March 26, 2010

Five Question Friday

I didn't get the memo that we should "vlog" our answers....bummer. Oh well, I probably wouldn't do it anyway. That'd mean I would have to make an effort to get ready for the day. Haha...not very high on my priorities list. :)

So, here are the questions...and my answer. If you want to link up, go to My Little Life!

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
To get my actual license, yes. But, it took me twice to pass the test in order to get my permit. Probably should have studied a little harder, lol. Funny thing, I was so excited to start driving.....I started reading the drivers ed book at age 12. Crazy, isn't it? Yep, I am a planner. Lol.

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Hmm....I have no idea. Luckily I haven't had many embarrassing moments. Seriously folks, no idea. Probably tripping over a curb while walking into a concert. Pretty lame, huh?

3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
Biggest Loser. I need Jillian to kick my ass!

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
Yes. I would love to get a double mastectomy (breast cancer runs in my family) and fake ones put in. How awesome would it be to not wear a bra! Lol. Also, liposuction would be pretty sweet too. Haha.

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
I don't have any jeans that fit, isn't that sad? I haven't gotten to were I was prior to babies, and I am too cheap to buy bigger jeans. Lol. I love sweats...seriously, they are the best!

So....how about you? Are you going to join in? It's fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails