Friday, March 26, 2010

Weight Loss Update

So, it has been just over a week since I decided to really get serious about losing weight.

And it is going alright. I have lost 2.5 lbs, and have been doing pretty well with my eating habits....but, I have only exercised once.

Today was a struggle (and yesterday, lets be honest). All I wanted today was junk! And I mean junk....McDonald's (which I don't even like), ice cream, soda, candy bars. You name it, I wanted it.

I have to admit, that I gave in to that bowl of ice cream and some steaming hot french fries from McDonald's....but, I don't plan on this awful day to throw me off course.

Tomorrow will be better. I will stay under the calories allotted to me, and I will be more active.

One positive note is that I have significantly decreased my soda intake. Most days I don't have any at all, and if I do.....I try to stick with diet soda (I am counting calories). Of course when I go out for dinner, I still get soda. I hate drinking city water, I mean really hate it. I only drink well water (with an excellent filtration system like my parents or Z's) or bottled water. We have a water cooler in our home for that purpose.

How is your weight loss journey going? Any words of encouragement would be especially helpful, and greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails