Friday, March 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

It is, once again, Friday. And guess what that means? Five Question Friday of course.

Wanna join in on the fun? Just click on over to my My Little Life's wonderful blog!

Alrighty folks, here we go:

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
Can't say that I have. I wouldn't know what to do if I ran into any celebrity. Lol. Around here, we have this weatherman (Terry Swails for you locals) and when I was growing up I had a HUGE crush on him. Fast forward to the ackward teenage years, I answer the phone....and guess who it is. TERRY SWAILS! I was stumbling over my words, and probably sounded like a complete idiot. He was calling to chat with my dad, what in the world?!?!

2. What temperature do you keep your house?
Oh boy, here we go. If I had my choice it would be about 65-66 degrees....all. year. round. However, my husband is always cold.....and I have small children. So, we normally keep the house at 68 degrees (sometimes even in the summer....yikes! Our electric bills are crazy!!!)

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
I can't say that I do. I notice it at my house....but, can easily ignore it. Haha.

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
Detasseling. This was the worst job. Not because the actual job is hard, but it is hot.....very early in the morning.....and very hot! Lol. Plus, your hands get kind of cut up pulling the tassels off the corn. Did anyone else detassel?

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
Hmm....it is a close tie between my wedding band, and the 50 cent piece my Mom gave me on my wedding day (it was my something old). Her father (who is no longer with us) gave her a 50 cent piece on her wedding day....so it was like a continuing a tradition. I love traditions, and love to pass them on.....so, this meant a lot to me. In fact, I keep the 50 cent piece in a frame on our book shelve in the living room. I love looking at it each and every day.

Well....what a fun Five Question Friday. Ready to link up??? Click over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails