Thursday, March 18, 2010

Avoiding Weight Loss?

Yep...that is what I have been doing.

I have been avoiding you, but most importantly myself.

I really do care about my body, about being around for my children....grand children.....great grand children. But, from the way I have been living for the past several years, you wouldn't know it.

Yesterday, I got some REALLY exciting news....and it just added to my incentive to get off my fat ass. Which really is fat, no joke. I am huge.

And I am not one of those skinny people, who think they are fat....they piss me off. Haha.

So, today I did the 30 Day Shred...once again. It is still hard. (You would think it would get easier, the longer I procrastinated....haha.) I modified it a little bit, but I got through it. And that is what counts. I am making an effort.

I might do some more exercise later on today, if the babies cooperate. But, I am not making any promises.

The biggest thing for me will be to monitor my calorie intake. So far today I have eaten 270 calories, and it is 3:19 pm. So, I think that I am doing pretty good. My goal for the day is to stay under 1500 calories....do you think that it is possible?

I haven't had any soda yet today (which is unusual)...but, I can't say for sure that I won't have one tonight.

Baby steps that is what it takes.

As of right now, I am not planning on putting my picture out there again....because I look WAY worse than I did two months ago. I will probably put my stats out there, but I haven't measured yet. I did hop on the scale, and you don't want to know that number. It is ridiculous.

I want to thank all of you who have sent messages, comments, etc. with kind and encouraging words. I really appreciate it. I love you all, I truly do.

So, will you join me on this journey? Will you help to keep me accountable? Will you continue to read my blog, even though I am obese?

Thanks for helping me with this journey, Jenn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails