Friday, March 5, 2010

Five Question Friday

It's time, yet again :), for Five Question Friday. I hope you link up here!

1. What's your guilty pleasure?
Hmm....guilty pleasure. I really have no idea. I love reading blogs (if you couldn't tell), so blogging is probably my guilty pleasure.

2. What is your favorite TV series?
I would have to say "Royal Pains" is probably my new favorite. But, I have always had a think for Law and Order: SVU. Elliott is HOT!

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
Nope. Took three years of Spanish in high school, and it didn't stick.

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Shoes that fit would be a better question. After BOTH my pregnancies my feet got bigger....by two and a half sizes! So, I only have about 3 pairs that actually fit my feet correctly.

5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?
It is a close tied between regular or peanut. I would have to say regular because it tastes SO GOOD in a bowl of popcorn. :) Thanks, now I am hungry. Haha.

What are your answers? Leave your response in the comment section, or send me a link! I would love to read them. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails