Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pet Peeve, Part V

First off, I just want to say....this post might be a little TMI. So, if you don't want to know this about me, eh my husband, walk away. Walk away now. Haha.

My husband, while urinating, flushes the toilet before he is done going to the bathroom. Don't ask me why this bothers me, because it is none of my business, but it really does!

He says that it is a race to finish peeing before the water in the bowl is completely done. OMG.

Well...that's my pet peeve for the day. Hope you enjoyed it, and I am glad to get that one off my chest.

Love ya honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails