Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Update

Sorry folks, this is not going to be as hilarious as Saturday Night Live's sketch....but, I will do my best.

This was a crazy weekend, and I am looking forward to a relaxing week (hopefully!).

Friday night my darling husband went to bed at 8 pm (super early for us, we normally crawl into bed around midnight) because we were leaving for the state of Missouri at 3 am.

Yippee!

Not. I hate the drive, especially because we have to do it at night so the babies will sleep. Taking a 15 month old and 3 month old on a 5 hour car ride just doesn't work out so well. How do you travel with your little ones?

Once we got to Missouri, we had a wonderful visit with Z's family. This weekend was the first time Z's family (extended) had an opportunity to meet Ms. Ady...so, it was extra special.

Isn't this the cutest picture??? I snapped this one during our "photo shoot" Saturday afternoon. What a doll :).

We did a photo shoot so we could capture a "5 Generation" shot. How awesome is that!

Here is Ms. Ady with her Great - Great Grandma!

This is Ady with her 2nd cousin, they were born only three days apart. Can you guess which one is older???

The ride home was fairly good, however we had to let Jackers get out and run around Wendy's before completing our trip.

It was a very nice (short!) trip, but we were exhausted. I didn't go to bed the night before....so I had been up for nearly 40 hours before curling into bed. I was out before my head hit the pillow.

So, that was just our Saturday. My goodness :) Sunday was filled with naps, cuddles, love, and laundry (never ending!) It was wonderful to have a relaxing day before the busyness of the work week.

What did you do this weekend? Did you enjoy it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails