Friday, February 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

I love 5 Question Friday, and I haven't done it in a couple weeks! Not sure why? I think I just totally forgot all about it, bad bad bad. Anyway, these are the questions for this week:


1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?

2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?

3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?

4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?


Simply answer the questions, shown above, on your blog (or in my comment section for those of you who don't have a blog).....then link up at My Little Life! Easy right?!?!?

Well, here we go:

1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?
Have I ever hit an animal with my car? Hmm, I am sure that I have. I don't recall hitting a live one, but I have....on more than one occasion....hit roadkill. Yuck!
2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
Always pull it off. Probably not the best way....but, who wants to: go find the scissors, cut the string, throw away the string, then go back to whatever it was that you were doing when you discovered the string. I don't know about you, but I often (and I mean often) walk into a room and have NO. IDEA. WHY. I. AM. IN. THERE!
3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
Most of my life I shared with my sister, Jessica. But, got my own room throughout high school :).
4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
I would rather wear the same thing for the rest of my life. I need variety in my food....but, my wardrobe not so much. Plus, how easy would it be to not have to think about what you are going to wear?
5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
Favorite tv show? Hmm...well, I became addicted to Law and Order: SVU in 8th grade. But, before that I remember liking shows like: Boy Meets World, Sabrina, and Step by Step. Did anyone else watch ABC's TGIFridays? I loved Fridays, just for this reason when I was growing up. I totally think ABC should run it again...anyone know why they stopped?

So, that's it folks! Now, go....link up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails