Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Shy Little Subject








(This post better be as creative as the last one I wrote! I accidentally deleted the original post, ugh. How annoying.)

Over the weekend, I did a photo shoot. Well, you can't really call it a photo shoot because I am by no means a professional photographer....but, I shot photos. So, I guess it qualifies.

While I was there I shot a few snap shots of our shy little cousin, Jill (she is not really our cousin, but it is a long, complicated, and not very interesting story....so, we won't go there). It took her several hours to warm up to me, but once she did she was such a sweet heart!

Side note - These are not edited, you can read about my "editing policy".

I hope you enjoyed the photos above! Let me know what you think :).

(P.S. - This post was not nearly has humorous as the original, oh well. Such is life....and that darn delete key, which my son is so attracted to. That and the caps lock, whats the deal?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails