Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday


Ms. Ady's first Valentine's Day! She looked super adorable!

I am sure none of you think that my photos are good, let alone photoshopped....but, I wanted to clarify something (just because of all the controversy regarding photoshopping your children): None of my photos are edited (other than cropping).

If I do photoshop a picture I will be sure to let you know in the post. But, that is highly unlikely since I have no idea what I am doing in photoshop (I have elements 7, any one want to help me out!).

P.S. - Did you enter my giveaway already? If not, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails