Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blogging Award

Okay, so I am super excited! "A New Mom" just awarded me this blogging award:



Thank you very much! You are so sweet! Can you tell I am just a little bit excited to be winning an award?!?! Hehe.

Well, anyway....here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Post a thank you and the link to the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award on to fifteen bloggers you've recently discovered & whom you think are fantastic.
3. Contact said blogs to let them know they've won.
4. State seven things about yourself.


Hmm....7 things about myself? Oh I have no idea, but I will give it a whirl.

  1. My husband thinks I take my socks off in a very weird way. I simply drag my foot across the carpet (doesn't work on hard-wood, been there tried that), and the sock just slips right off.
  2. I just burnt a pizza, and had to put another one in! Then I blamed my husband for not reminding me. Haha. I love you honey!
  3. I will be wearing a dress for the first time in MANY years on Mar. 28th...Ms. Ady's baptism :).
  4. Hubs and I are talking about home school are children, but we see benefits/disadvantages to both. We are still up in the air about it....but, no worries....we still have a long time to decide.
  5. Hubs thinks that I have t-rex arms, because my arms are so short. Isn't he is sweetest?!?! :)
  6. I recently started tanning because it helps clear up my face (which has been crazy since I got pregnant with my first....I never had acne as a teenager, and now I break out all the time), it also helps to boost my energy and encourage me to work out. Yes, I know that it is not good for you, but....oh well.
  7. Alvin and Chipmunks have invaded my brain. I was listening to the radio earlier and I thought the singer sounded like a chipmunk. PLEASE HELP ME!
Here are some of my favorite blogs....I don't even thing I follow 15 blogs, but here we go!

  1. 2 Beautiful Kids Under 1 and Single (heart-wrenching story)
  2. A Day in the Life (one of my very good friends!)
  3. Embracing My Quirks (my pen pal...whom I am not very good at writing back)
  4. Indy Photography (great photography web-site!)
  5. Kate's Life (a WONDERFULLY sweet woman, I love reading her blog!)
  6. Love From the Kitchen (my favorite recipe blog)
  7. Polka Dot Rock (one of my favorite "internet friends", hehe!)
That's all I got folks! I am pretty selective on the blogs I read (I didn't used to be) because I get sucked into their world. Lol. Then I wouldn't have any time for my precious little babies :).

Thank you again "A New Mom", I truly appreciate this wonderful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails