Thank you very much! You are so sweet! Can you tell I am just a little bit excited to be winning an award?!?! Hehe.
Well, anyway....here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Post a thank you and the link to the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award on to fifteen bloggers you've recently discovered & whom you think are fantastic.
3. Contact said blogs to let them know they've won.
4. State seven things about yourself.
Hmm....7 things about myself? Oh I have no idea, but I will give it a whirl.
- My husband thinks I take my socks off in a very weird way. I simply drag my foot across the carpet (doesn't work on hard-wood, been there tried that), and the sock just slips right off.
- I just burnt a pizza, and had to put another one in! Then I blamed my husband for not reminding me. Haha. I love you honey!
- I will be wearing a dress for the first time in MANY years on Mar. 28th...Ms. Ady's baptism :).
- Hubs and I are talking about home school are children, but we see benefits/disadvantages to both. We are still up in the air about it....but, no worries....we still have a long time to decide.
- Hubs thinks that I have t-rex arms, because my arms are so short. Isn't he is sweetest?!?! :)
- I recently started tanning because it helps clear up my face (which has been crazy since I got pregnant with my first....I never had acne as a teenager, and now I break out all the time), it also helps to boost my energy and encourage me to work out. Yes, I know that it is not good for you, but....oh well.
- Alvin and Chipmunks have invaded my brain. I was listening to the radio earlier and I thought the singer sounded like a chipmunk. PLEASE HELP ME!
- 2 Beautiful Kids Under 1 and Single (heart-wrenching story)
- A Day in the Life (one of my very good friends!)
- Embracing My Quirks (my pen pal...whom I am not very good at writing back)
- Indy Photography (great photography web-site!)
- Kate's Life (a WONDERFULLY sweet woman, I love reading her blog!)
- Love From the Kitchen (my favorite recipe blog)
- Polka Dot Rock (one of my favorite "internet friends", hehe!)
Thank you again "A New Mom", I truly appreciate this wonderful gift.