Monday, January 4, 2010

Weight Loss Goals

I am committing to losing weight this year. Isn't that a statement in and of itself!?!?! In fact, I included it in my 2010 Goals, which you can find here.

Having two children within the last year-ish (366 days to be exact) hasn't exactly been beneficial to my body. You can find my before pictures/measurements in this post. (I still can't believe that I posted these.)

Here are my weight loss goals: (You can also find these in my 2010 goals, however I wanted to go into a little bit more detail.)


Weight Loss Goals:

Exercise at least 3 times week.
The 30 Day Shred is going to be my primary source of exercise, but I also really enjoy "Walk Away the Pounds"....so I am sure that I will be using this DVD as well.

Keep a daily food journal.
I am able to do this with the help of a calorie counter. It is a free web-site that allows you to input your exercise and food intake for each day. It also gives you a chart to see your weight loss progress. I used this right after my first pregnancy (before I was pregnant with #2) and really enjoyed the ease of use on the site. I plan on writing a more detailed post about this later.

Drink at least 64 oz of water a day.
This is just good for overall body health, and allows me to feel full....so I am less likely to snack throughout the day.

Stop telling myself that I will "start tomorrow".
Pretty self explanatory.

What are your weight loss goals? What helps you to lose weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails