Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Goals

Okay, my bad. I didn't post this yesterday. We had a pretty busy day visiting with family, and I didn't get a chance to finish up this post.

It has taken me a long time to come up with a list of goals.....and this is probably not even the complete list. But, I think that it is a good start. Who ever said that you can't add to your goals as the year progresses? ;o)

Relationship Goals:

Go on at LEAST 4 dates with my husband (a date means without the kiddos....yikes! And not on a "holiday").
No joke, we have never really dated. We have NEVER gotten really dressed up and gone somewhere nice, so that is what I mean by date. Guess I will have to get some nice clothes, lol. Sweats just wouldn't cut it. Haha.

Be better about communicating.
Basically try to hear "you never told me that" a little less often.

"The Days of A SAHM" Goals:

Post at least 20 times a month.

Host more giveaways.

Personal Goals:

Read more often.
I love to read, but I don't do it every often. I have a whole shelf of books that I have yet to read....yet obviously wanted to at some point since I bought the book. Haha. Also, I really should be reading my Bible more often. It is sad that I often put sleep above reading what GOD wrote for me (well, all of us =D).

Keep my car clean.
It is so easy for me to let this go, but with two little ones and a lot less "storage" space I need to be as organized as possible.

Spend one on one time with each of my children.
This will always be one of my goals. Especially as they get older this goal will become more important.

Financial Goals:

Stick to a budget.

Don't acquire any additional debt.

Create a time line for debt reduction.

Weight Loss Goals:

Exercise at least 3 times week.

Keep a daily food journal.

Drink at least 64 oz of water a day.

Stop telling myself that I will "start tomorrow".

Keep myself accountable by posting regularly, and not justifying my actions.

Alright, well....those are my goals. What are your goals for 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails