Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tips for New Mommies (3rd Installment)

I have my hospital bag almost packed, however I am sure that I will still be rushing around gathering things up when I go into labor. ;o)

From my last stay in the hospital with my son, Jackson, I compiled this list of things that you should pack in your hospital bag. If you have any additional suggestions, please let me know.

Hospital Bag
2 Roomy Outfits (I stuck with sweatpants and a t-shirt)
Anything that may relax you during labor
Baby book/jounral
Camera
Car Seat w/ base installed in vehicle
Celebratory Items (i.e. cigars)
Change for venting machines
DVD's (if bored easily)
Emery Boards (baby's nails)
Extra pairs of socks
Full Coverage Panties (pads are HUGE)
Ipod
Laptop
Light Snack Food (i.e. goldfish, saltine crackers, animal crackers, etc.)
List of phone numbers for husband/whomever to call while at hospital
Necessary Chargers
Nursing Bra/Sports Bra
Oversized Outfit for ride home
Pacifier
Pads
Pillow
Receiving Blankets (for ride home)
Slippers
Take Home Outfit (Newborn and 0-3 Month Sizes)
Thank you cards
Travel Size Tolietries

What did you pack in your hospital bag? What do you suggest? You can catch my first and second installment by clicking the links ;o).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails