Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekly Meal Planning - 8/31

Monday - Chicken Casserole w/ green beans
Tuesday - Chicken Alfredo/Noodles w/corn
Wednesday - Chicken and Biscuits
Thursday - Chicken Breasts w/ baked potato and green beans
Friday - BBQ Chicken Pizza

Yes, I do know that we are having chicken EVERY DAY this week. But, that is really our favorite meat....we do not prepare much of anything else. Thank goodness my whole family could live on chicken!

Also, in this case, I will only have to heat up my oven up twice....because I will prepare the chicken breasts in bulk.

What are you doing for your meals? Care to link me back to your meal plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails