Saturday, August 15, 2009

9 Months!





Little Jackson is 9 months old, I know that I can not believe how quickly time flies. Jackson is absolutely the biggest joy in our lives, and I couldn't imagine life without him.

9 Month Favorites

1. Crackers....this is by far my favorite food. I would live on crackers if Mommy would let me.
2. Cruising along the furniture....walking is in my not so distant future.
3. Bouncing, enough said.
4. Getting ready to be a big brother ;o)
5. Sitting outside watching the cars, trucks, people, and animals go by. We even saw a helicopter once.
6. Chewing and slobbering all over Mommy's phone.
7. Eating anything with noodles and a sauce. He is definitely a pasta boy.
8. Crawling into Mommy and Daddy's room, there is just so much stuff I would love to get into in their room.
9. Being my Daddy's bull dog ;o)
10. My favorite toy is any remote I can get my hands on. It is hard to keep them away from me.


We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby #2. Jacker's is so excited for his little playmate ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails