Friday, July 31, 2009

Professional Camera

Yippee!

I am finally getting a more professional digital camera to take my gobs of pictures with.

There are some pretty harsh stipulations to my receiving this camera, but hoping well worth my additional effort to complete my end of the bargain.

I would say that my camera has been ordered, but with a questionable shipping date. Haha.

I am getting one of my Dad’s cameras (he decided to stop shooting as a professional photographer for a while, so he has three extra cameras lying around), and he only does things when it is convenient for him. So….in order to learn a thing or two about the camera, I need to wait for a convenient time. Haha. I know that my Dad is a pain, but I love him anyway.

So, anyway….I will let you know when I actually get the camera. But, I am sure that you will realize it from reading this blog because my photography based postings will increase, I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails