Saturday, June 13, 2009

Re: Comment from Rich and Darcie

"Way to go on paying off so much debt in such a short amount of time. My hubby and I are in similar situation where we lost a job last year and moved to a new town. We incurre a large amount of credit card debt in the process. We have been doing the "debt snowball" principle where you pay all minimum payments, EXCEPT for the card with the smallest amount of debt on it. With that card you pay as much as you possibly can each month. Once that card is paid off you go on to the next card, etc.. etc.. It has helped us to pay off over $10,000 in about 5 months. My biggest struggle is not being tempted to buy things. Keep going, your blog is great!!" Their blog can be found, here.

Thank you so much for the encouragement. It is great to know that my family and I are not alone in this struggle. My husband and I are trying the snowball effect, but....our vehicle payment is so high we don't have much left over at the end of the month to put extra towards the smallest amount. Ah, oh well. Thus the reason for finding additional income as a part of this months budget goals. Thank you for the comment and I look forward to hearing from you again.

P.S. - You family is adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails