- Getting up on all fours, I just started doing this today, and Mommy goes crazy. It's funny!
- Standing, I am such a big boy. I love standing in my crib (with the help of Mommy or Daddy and a rail).
- Rolling, rolling, rolling. Mommy always asks me how I got over there.
- Talking to Daddy on the phone! I get really mad though when he hangs up because I want my Daddy!
- Getting veggies, fruits, meats....anything. I love food, well except for the items found here.
- Shaking my head "no", and some times "yes"!
- Going to the grocery store with Mommy, but only if she gives me something to play with. Otherwise I try to reach EVERYTHING on the shelves.
- Watching morning cartoons with Dad, but only if I get to sit like a big boy next to him.
- Being naked, but Mommy makes me wear that stupid diaper.
- Spending the morning in bed with Mommy and Daddy. Just cuddling and playing, it's really fun!
Monday, June 15, 2009
7 Month Favorites!
Jackson is 7 months old today. Shut up! I can not believe it. He is so big, and absolutely handsome!