Monday, June 15, 2009

7 Month Favorites!

Jackson is 7 months old today. Shut up! I can not believe it. He is so big, and absolutely handsome!

  1. Getting up on all fours, I just started doing this today, and Mommy goes crazy. It's funny!
  2. Standing, I am such a big boy. I love standing in my crib (with the help of Mommy or Daddy and a rail).
  3. Rolling, rolling, rolling. Mommy always asks me how I got over there.
  4. Talking to Daddy on the phone! I get really mad though when he hangs up because I want my Daddy!
  5. Getting veggies, fruits, meats....anything. I love food, well except for the items found here.
  6. Shaking my head "no", and some times "yes"!
  7. Going to the grocery store with Mommy, but only if she gives me something to play with. Otherwise I try to reach EVERYTHING on the shelves.
  8. Watching morning cartoons with Dad, but only if I get to sit like a big boy next to him.
  9. Being naked, but Mommy makes me wear that stupid diaper.
  10. Spending the morning in bed with Mommy and Daddy. Just cuddling and playing, it's really fun!
Just last week I was looking at pictures of his first month, and I can not believe how much he has grown. He is such a sweet boy, and I couldn't ask for a better baby. He is a precious little gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails