Wednesday, April 15, 2009

5 Month Old Baby Boy



Time flies, enough said. As I am writing this Jack looks like such a boy, not a baby. I can not believe how quickly life goes after you have a child. It is absolutely unbelievable!

5 Month Favorite's

1. Rolling ALL over the place, I finally showed Mom and Dad that I can do it.
2. Talking, and talking, and talking some more.
3. Giggling at my toes.
4. Eating "big boy food".
5. Having my friends come over and play, I got to meet my friend Robbie for the first time about two weeks ago!
6. Cuddling with my puppy dog.
7. Rocking to sleep with Mommy, but I have to have a blanket covering my face (otherwise there is just too much to look at) ;o)
8. My daddy! I tell him all about what Mommy and I did that day.
9. Changing up my normal schedule, I want to keep Mom on her toes.
10. Sitting up on my own, well sort of. It is in more of a hunch-back style. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails