Sunday, March 15, 2009

We Surround Them


Hi Everyone!

My family and I have been watching the Glenn Beck show on Fox News for a couple of months now, and he has developed 9 principals and 12 values to "live" your life by. Some people may not agree with all the values, but I think that most of you will at least relate to one of them. Please just check out the site listed below, and if you feel compelled to share with others please do.

Here is the web address: http://www.the912project.com/

We look forward to hearing your responses.

Love,
Zach, Jenn, and Jackson Overy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails