Monday, January 26, 2009

I ♥ Jackson!


All the time I get this longing to be with my son. Love him, kiss him, and just spend time with him. He is so beautiful! I still can not get over the fact that he is my son. I stare at him daily with awe and amazement that Zach and I created such a perfect little baby boy. He is so fun because he has his own personality, likes and dislikes, and a great hunger for the "ba" (as we refer to it). Haha. So, I just thought that I would put this little blurp on our blog to express my love for such a great little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails