Monday, January 26, 2009

Starting New Foods




A couple of days ago my Dad thought that it was time for Jackson to start eating "real" food. Lol, he was like...."I started eating mashed potatoes at 2 weeks, he can start at 2 months." I am not one to object too much, because I would love for Jackson to sleep through an entire night. So, we tried a little baby rice cereal (as you can see above). He wasn't the biggest fan of eating the cereal from a spoon, but I remember reading in Jon and Kate Gosselin's book, "Multiple Blessings", that you can mix formula and baby rice cereal. This allows the babies to drink this slightly thicker mixture, and makes the baby remain full for a longer period of time. I am going to give this a try tonight, and I will let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails