Sunday, November 16, 2008

Visitors

Last night went pretty well, I did not get any sleep because I was constantly checking to make sure that Jack was alright. Checking to make sure his little chest was moving up and down, he eats every couple of hours, and I just could not stop staring at him! There are a lot of things to think about as a new Mom. This morning Jackson went to be circumcised, poor little man. But, considering how painful it looks he did fantastic! Today was the day for visitors, Jackson got to meet: Suzanne, Cami, Jennifer, Grandpa Scott, Bob, and Marian. We are pretty tired, but everything is going great for our new little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails