Monday, October 27, 2008

Protein Levels


Today we had a doctor's appointment. Gained a total of 14 pounds so far, and am measuring about 35.5 cm. Everything with Jack is looking pretty good other than they found a small amount of protein in my urine sample. They are afraid that this could be a precursor for pre-eclampsia. So....for the next 24 hours I have to collect all my urine and put it into a "brown jug" and then give it to the lab to be tested. Hopefully everything looks good, which is what they are expecting because my blood pressure has been great throughout my pregnancy. Today it was 120/68, and that is about normal for each of my appointments. Apparently we are now moving to weekly appointments.....we have another one set up for Nov. 6th, so I will be sure to fill you in on all the new information. Yesterday I had Zach take another "belly picture", quite a change since the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails