Tuesday, April 1, 2008

First Doctor's Visit


I had a doctors appointment this morning, well really a nurses appointment. I met with a nurse and was given advice, like start prenatal vitamins, etc. I was then sent over to the lab for blood work, confirming that I am indeed pregnant. After my doctors appointment I headed to my parents house to tell my Mom, unfortunately she does not believe me. I offered to take another pregnancy test for her, but she was not interested. Oh well, I guess she will learn soon enough. Above is a picture of the last time I am allowed in the hot tub for a while, :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails