Monday, March 31, 2008

Yeah! Pregnant!


Tonight I decided to buy a pregnancy test, I am two weeks late and I thought what the heck! I figured that I have been in denial this far I would get the easiest test to read, the ones that say "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant". So, after work I went to take the pregnancy test, and stood in awe at what this little stick just said. Hmm....I think to myself, what is Zach going to think? Well, I went to tell him and he did not really have much of a reaction other than, "Let's go tell my parents!". I think that he is in shock. I am heading to the doctor tomorrow to confirm, so wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails