Thursday, August 2, 2012

Getting Ready

I had my 36 week OB appointment this afternoon, and everything looks great!

Still down 10 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.  My blood pressure was 120/80 (which is slightly higher than my usual).

Dr. S had a heck of a time getting a read on baby Eli's heart beat.  We could hear it, but he moved around CONSTANTLY so we couldn't quite get a number.  Oh well, at least we know he is alive and well in there.

We also did my strep B test, and she checked me for dilation.  I am 2 cm and 50%.  So, we are definitely getting closer!

My next appointment is scheduled for next Wednesday!  I can't wait to see how things are progressing.

After my appointment I ran to Target to purchase a new boppy pillow (the one we got when Jack was little was destroyed in the dryer when Ady was around a year old), and big brother/sister gifts for my babies.  :)

Then I came home and purchased the god-parent gifts for Eli's god-parents (Tyson and Abby), paid bills, balanced the checkbook, and then took the rest of the night to rest.  :)

It is amazing how even the simplest tasks become difficult when you are in the final month of your pregnancy.  Geez, just getting up to head to the bathroom is quite the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails