Monday, August 6, 2012

Business Trip

We spent the day in DeWitt, picking up my little brother, (who, by the way, is not so little any more!  He starts his senior year next week, I can not believe it!!!!) who has been "hired" to baby sit me.

About 2 weeks ago, I got a phone call from Zach telling me that his boss wanted to set up a "sales conference" in August.  Well, that doesn't work out too well with baby Eli's due date. :) But, regardless Zach and I agreed he would make the 48 hour trip up to Minnesota....while I stay home and cross my legs.  Lol.

He leaves tomorrow morning, and I have every intention of doing nothing for fear of going into labor and him missing the birth of our third child.

I am crossing my legs, perhaps you could cross your fingers.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails