Monday, August 20, 2012

After Delivery

After Eli's birth, I have had a lot of issues with blood clots.  Dr. S gave me 2 different medication and increased pitocin to try to slow down the clots....but, it wasn't working as quickly as she would have liked.

An hour after delivery, I finally got something to drink (sprite)...but apparently my body wasn't quite ready, and Z wasn't quite fast enough with the trash can.  Lol.

But, we are now in our recovery room, relaxing.  Good friends, The W's, just left and we are settling in for the night.  I still am almost completely numb on my left side, but I am starting to regain feeling.  Thank goodness.

Look at my tiny prince, absolutely perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails