Thursday, April 26, 2012

Icy Cream

Last Sunday on our way home from DeWitt, we told the kids that we would be stopping for ice cream!  They were so excited!!!  But, they fell asleep before we got there.  So, Z and I got a couple of ice cream cones and continued to drive home.

About 10 miles away from home, Jack and Ady woke up.  Jack said:  "Where is my icy cream?".  Whoops.

Thankfully we had M&M ice cream cones at home, and as soon as we walked in the door they opened the freezer to enjoy their afternoon treat.

It was a mess, but they had fun....and that is all that matters.  :)










1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails