Friday, February 17, 2012

5QF

Apparently, I am on a role....2nd week in a row that I am participating in 5QF!

I was so excited yesterday when Mama M chose one of my question (#3)! Made my bad day a little better!

Anyway, let's get on with it....if you participate (why aren't you???) be sure to link up at My Little Life.

1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?

One of two things. Walk outside to get some fresh air, and take a break. I do this primarily when the weather is cooler, the heat doesn't really calm me down. Lol. The other thing I do is put on a pair of head-phone and turn my music up to tune out the rest of the world. It is calming.

2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day?

We are in the middle. We exchange gifts, and write sentimental somethings in each others cards...but, that is about it. I haven't, yet, gone to the trouble of making heart shaped foods for my family, etc....but, it is something I plan on doing one day in the future.

3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?

I am more productive. My husband primarily works from home, and I am LAZY when he is here. I think it stems from my basic personality trait of never wanting to miss anything. I always want to be around him, since his life is so much more exciting than mine. :)

4. What is your favorite time of day and why?

The first 30 hour after the babies lay down for their nap or bed. I just relax and decompress. But, then...after the half hour I miss them and want to get them up. Lol. Terrible I know! I usually control myself, but sometimes I get them up just to snuggle.

5. What is your go to karaoke song?

Well, "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None the Richer is the only song I have ever sung in a karaoke setting. So, I guess that would be my favorite. LOL! :)

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer @ Just Another DayFebruary 17, 2012 at 3:06 PM

    Well I am absolutely honored that the answer of mine that you loved so much was in response to the question you proposed!! Woohoo!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails