Friday, December 23, 2011

First Dinner

I made our first dinner on this new lifestyle.  One chicken breast (we usually made 2), two heads of broccoli, baked potatoes, and berries.  I didn't intend on baked potatoes, however I failed to realize how long it would take to make the rice.  As crazy as it sounds, I have only purchased instant rice in the past....yes, I know.  Horrible.

Anyway.  Jack wasn't a huge fan of dinner, but ate a little bit of everything (this is typical, he rarely eats a lot of dinner....but, has a decent lunch).  Ady LOVED the berries, and picked at the other options.

Good news:  The babies loved the soy based cheese slices and the soy milk.  In fact, they LOVED the soy milk.  They drank about 8 oz and asked for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails