Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Quote Of The Day

My marriage has it's ups and downs, as I am sure every marriage does.

I purchased a book, back when I was single called, "God's Little Instruction Book for Couples".  Who would have guessed that it would quickly become my favorite go to book for quick inspiration to stick it out and work towards a happy, healthy marriage.

Marriage is work, it really is.  But, I this book has truly helped me.....and I hope that it will help you too.

Starting tomorrow, I will be posting quotes from "God's Little Instruction Book for Couples"....giving you encouragement, love, and most of all support on one of the most difficult journey's of our lives.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails