Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 20: Education

Education is very important.  Any education.

I value education, but I am not going to force my children to pursue a degree they don't want to.

You know the story, the son is next in a long line of lawyers.....but he wants to pursue the arts.  I will encourage my children to pursue whatever it is that makes them happy.

As far as early education, I believe every moment is an opportunity to education your children, and you should take advantage of it.  No matter how tired you may be, or how "insignificant" the educational moment might be.

Hubs and I have not decided if we will enroll our children in public school, or pursue home schooling.  Guess we still have a little of time.  :)

What is your opinion on education?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails