Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 15: Interesting Facts

Oh man, I am dreading this one.  I am not that interesting.  Seriously.  I am not being modest.  I am boring.

Well, here we go....let's see how many I can come up with.


  1. I have rheumatoid arthritis.
  2. I am short.  Only 5'3...okay 5'2.
  3. I love to read Nora Roberts books.
  4. Michael Jackson, Casting Crowns, and Glee are my Pandora "channels".
  5. I sing, all.day.long.
  6. Family is VERY important to me.
  7. I plan ahead, like months ahead.
  8. I can not imagine my life without my children.
  9. I tried to live my life without a smart phone, and about died for the 2 months I was without.
  10. I love musicals....Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, The Sound of Music, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and the list could go on...
  11. I need to cut my toe nails.
  12. I am addicted to selling things on Craigslist.  But, I haven't had much luck over the last week or so.
  13. I aspire to be debt free, however I would NEVER let my kids go without.  Even without their wants.  Our financial choices should not effect them, negatively, in any way.
  14. I knew I would marry Zach from our first "date".
  15. I am a republican.
Now, tell me about you....what are 15 interesting (at least interested to you) facts about you!

Oh, and here is another one...I REALLY want a taco from Taco John's.  UGH! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails