Well, here we go....let's see how many I can come up with.
- I have rheumatoid arthritis.
- I am short. Only 5'3...okay 5'2.
- I love to read Nora Roberts books.
- Michael Jackson, Casting Crowns, and Glee are my Pandora "channels".
- I sing, all.day.long.
- Family is VERY important to me.
- I plan ahead, like months ahead.
- I can not imagine my life without my children.
- I tried to live my life without a smart phone, and about died for the 2 months I was without.
- I love musicals....Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, The Sound of Music, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and the list could go on...
- I need to cut my toe nails.
- I am addicted to selling things on Craigslist. But, I haven't had much luck over the last week or so.
- I aspire to be debt free, however I would NEVER let my kids go without. Even without their wants. Our financial choices should not effect them, negatively, in any way.
- I knew I would marry Zach from our first "date".
- I am a republican.
Now, tell me about you....what are 15 interesting (at least interested to you) facts about you!
Oh, and here is another one...I REALLY want a taco from Taco John's. UGH! :)