Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 13: Dream Location

I can honestly say I love where we live.  It is near family, and it is the perfect house for us.  We love it!

But, I do have an extensive travel list.  :)

A goal of mine is to visit all 50 states before I die.  I am about 1/5 done.  :)

Ireland, Paris, Belgium, Israel, Germany, and Australia are all the other places I would love to travel too.

Man, I hope I win the lottery soon so I can start travelling.  The trouble is, I don't play....but I figure the odds of me finding a winning ticket on the ground are just about as good as purchasing a ticket...right?

Where would you like to travel to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails