Thursday, July 7, 2011

We Will Make It Work

Long story short.....we decided to work it out.

There are some things that I am sure Zach would not want me to share with you.  But, the reason for his e-mail and feelings were beyond his control.

He is on his way to "normal", and apologized for everything that happened.

The babies and I are back in our home (thank goodness because it killed me whenever my children asked to go home).

Are we back to how we were a month ago, no.  Will get back to that place?  Yes, I believe we will.

I am sure it will be a long and difficult road, every marriage is.

What we learned:  Marriage is hard-work, and something you need to work at each and every day.

1 comment:

  1. glad things are working out but :( i wish u didnt have to go thru this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails