Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gain Coupon Deal

The Days of a SAHM is not traditionally a coupon site, but I discovered a fabulous deal!

After I clipped coupons from today's inserts, I went to our local stores to do some price checking, and guess what I found?

Gain Fabric Sheets (40 ct) priced at $2.00, I then used the $3.00 off coupon from today's (2/13) insert to get this item free PLUS overage.  I paired my overage with even more coupons and scored some awesome items.  My total before coupons was about $20, and I walked out paying only $1.70.  :)  That's like 85% savings!

I scored a great deal, how about you?  What are you great deals?

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails