Sunday, February 20, 2011

Collectable Coupons

I am really starting to get into this whole couponing thing!  I love getting great deals, and can't wait to go shopping again.  Which, if you know me, is a big deal because I normally HATE shopping.

Yesterday I went to Dollar General and picked up 10 boxes of Gain dryer sheets and 4 bottles of Gain detergent....all for $3.45.  LOVE IT!

The biggest help in my new love of coupons is the site, Collectable Coupons.  It allows you to purchase pre-clipped coupons, or whole coupon inserts at a fraction of the cost.  The other day I ordered 24 Degree coupons ($0.75 off), and then was able to purchase 24 sticks of Degree deodorant for less than $6!  My husband is set for at least a year.  :)

The cost of have these coupons clipped and shipped was $0.08 a piece.  Phenomenal deal, in my opinion!  Please check out Collectable Coupons, and let me know the deals you are able to stock up on because you can purchase a large quantity of a specific coupon.

1 comment:

  1. I checked out the website. Looks great! Will definitely look more into it. Quick question, though! When it says, for example, .50/1 they mean save .50 on one item, right? Or are they saying it'll be .50 PER item with the coupon?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails