Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Cards For All

Our Christmas cards came in the mail on Monday, and they are beautiful!  Now, I just need to sit down and address the envelopes and buy stamps.  The buying stamps is apparently the hardest part, at least for me.  I always forget, and going to the post office isn't all the convenient.  Especially with children, and with the holiday commotion.

Anyway, I digress.  I am currently compiling my address list and I am wondering if you would like to be included?  If I didn't send you a card last year, and you want one, please shoot me an e-mail (thedaysofasahm@hotmail.com)! 

Happy Holidays!

PS - I have a fabulous giveaway coming up soon, you won't want to miss this!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't even started my cards!! Gotta get a picture of the kids and then buy the cards STILL!! We have a bank here that sells stamps through the ATM, it's awesome!!! I REALLY dislike taking kids into the post office. Heck, I don't like going by myself either! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails