Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blog Awards

Sara, the sweet woman over at 8aplenty, has given me a blog award!  YEAH! 

I love blog awards, and she was so sweet to think of me.   :)



 (These will also be located under the "Blog Love" tab!)

Do you know what I love best about blog awards?  It is that you get to pass them on to blogs you LOVE to read!  :)

You are suppost to pick 15 blogs, but I haven't recently discovered 15 blogs...oops!  So, I thought I would share with you 9 of my most recent favorites.  :)

There are a couple rules to accepting this award:
  • Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass this on to 15 (or 9 *grin*) other great bloggers you recently discovered.
  • Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their award.
Hmm....7 things about me.  *Taps Fingers*  These are always so difficult to come up with.  :)
  • I once dated a man 27 years my senior.
  • I am addicted to "The Real Housewives of ....." anywhere.  Serious drama!  I will say that I don't care for Atlanta, but I haven't really given it much of a chance.
  • My favorite movie(s) is "Father of the Bride", both 1 and 2!
  • I once had a dream that The Teenager will marry a blonde wearing a blue shirt, and I am now convinced it will come true and we will be the best of friends.  HAHA!
  • I HATE Thomas the Train.  I hope Jack (or Ady) never starts to like him, because I will go NUTS!
  • I wish I was more crafty, and I desperately want to learn how to decorate ADORABLE cupcakes.  :)
  • We will be ordering my new computer this week (I have been without one since MAY!), and I couldn't be more excited.  It is going to be red.  :)
Well, it looks like that is all for me.  :)  Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday.  And thank you again Sara!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool - thanks so much! I'll get a post up over the weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I'm Gina from The Ish Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love Father of the Bride:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I really appreciate comments, and often reply. :)

If you want a guaranteed response from me, just shoot me an e-mail @ thedaysofasahm @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails